Mr. Bennett has successfully resolved many cases in the eyes of the public. However, many of his greatest victories belong to clients who faced prosecution but were never charged. Mr. Bennett has represented many clients prior to a criminal charge or a grand jury's return of an indictment. His primary goal is to convince the government to not charge his client thereby avoiding prosecution.
Click here to view some of the cases Mr. Bennett has convinced the government to not charge his client.
He has resolved many criminal matters by conducting timely negotiations with state and federal law enforcement, state and federal prosecutors and even the alleged victim, aggrieved person or company. His clients avoided the publicity, stress and expense associated with formal criminal charges. Mr. Bennett has the skill, experience and courage to successfully try a case. However, he also possesses the desire, discretion and negotiation skills to confidentially resolve a case in lieu of charge, arrest or prosecution.
Mr. Bennett has effectively represented clients in the grand jury/pre-indictment phase of the criminal process by providing the following services:
- CONDUCTING AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF THE FACTS TO DETERMINE THE MERIT OF THE CASE AGAINST HIS CLIENT
- ADVISING HIS CLIENT ON WHETHER TO RESPOND TO A SUBPOENA OR HOW TO RESPOND TO A SUBPOENA
- PREPARING CLIENTS FOR GRAND JURY TESTIMONY
- DETERMINING AND ADVISING CLIENT WHETHER HE OR SHE IS A WITNESS, PERSON OF INTEREST, A SUBJECT OR A TARGET
- FACILITATING THE EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTATION TO THE GOVERNMENT IN LIEU OF SUBPOENAS, SEARCH WARRANTS AND/OR RAIDS
- PERSUADING THE GOVERNMENT THAT IT SHOULD NOT CHARGE HIS CLIENT
Contact Mr. Bennett for a consultation on your legal matter today.